Friday, October 18, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

A Few of My Favorite Things


1. Maybelline Baby Lips: Leaves your lips soft and for some reason I love the smell.
2. Old Navy Black Studded Flats: These flats are very comfortable and of course black goes with anything.
3. Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Collection: The Amber Blush scent is fresh and pretty.
4. Sandra Bullock: She is awesome and her newest movie Gravity is probably an Oscar contender. Plus she raps. Enough said.
5. Forever 21 Prep School Varsity Jacket: I've been wanting a Varsit Jacket FOREVER. Finally got one and I love it! It is sporty but can definetly be glammed up.
6. Pink Beanie by Monki Ruby: Support Breast Cancer Awareness month in this bright beauty, I think so.
7. Revlon Nail Polish in Vixen: Dark enough to scream halloween. Classy enough to scream lady.
8. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara: A makeover for your eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...