Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans: I do I do I do ooooo!

It was blazing this weekend but I will take the hot weather over cold weather any day. The spring time just makes me rejoice and want to run through meadows with a floral crown on singing Cheryl Crow or TLC's greatest hits. Very different sounds I know but visions don't lie.

This Guacamole gave me life. Hence the reason I capitalized it. The lady even made it right before our eyes so that was pretty legit. I ate way too much because my stomach was hurting all night. I ate too much. I mean can you eat to much guac and chips? 


Tyra and I wee dying to see Still Alice and let's just say we were disappointed. The movie was good but the book was way better. So if you haven't read the book or see the movie, read the book first. Trust me. If you have no idea what I am talking about click here and here. Don't mind Desmond's head interrupting our Girls Night. I didn't -_-


This weekend in Richmond they had the Dominion River Rock. It was kind of an outdoorsy festival for animal lovers and adventure seeking enthusiast. It was interesting and something different to try. They had different food trucks and beer and wine tickets but the beer was not the business... So that was $5 wasted. We had a good time together and Shareka did too as the accidental third wheel. 


Not sure what Desmond is looking at. There were plenty of people with no clothes on so....


Slackline was pretty sweet to watch.


We went to Galaxy Diner in Richmond after the festival and even though I really wanted pasta I settled for a Feta Burger and let's just say I haven't wanted pasta since. SN: Feta is my one of my new obsessions. Among everything else. Oh and I tried Chick Pea Salad for the first time and I will be learning how to make my own. I already have a recipe picked out.



LaShonda and Pascal's wedding was so beautiful. We all really enjoyed ourselves and everything was amazing. The ceremony, venue, food, dancing, and of course the cake. Plus everyone looked so precious in all white. Mom killed it as Matron of Honor. The "Milkmen" AKA Desmond and Daddy dapper even though they moaned and groaned about wearing just white. It was just nice to hang out with family and people you love. 











Until Next Time...



4 comments:

  1. Great pictures ! Great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It was a great weekend! Wish you were here to enjoy with us!

      Delete
  2. I am too weak at this post! Really funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...