Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Favorite Things February

My Favorite Things February

My Favorite Things February by ninjahtam 

1. I really want a camel/tan coat for next winter. Now is the perfect time to catch them on sale! 
newlook.com - Stone Side Zip Biker Coat $84

2. Found this gem which is basically a bucket list in book form at Urban Outfitters on sale for 2.99! It has awesome list such as cities you want to visit and outdoor adventures you want to have.
Various Locations - My Future Listography: All I Hope To Do In List $14-$17

3. This gorgeous sandal is perfect for looking cute and the bigger heel is in style. 
shoedazzle.com - Haily by Leila Stone $49.95

4. Gorgeous blue makes any outfit pop!
Target - Sinful Colors Endless Blue $2.19

5. Picked this yummy smelling masque up from Walmart on clearance for $3.49! Leaves your hair soft and shiny!
Organixhair.com - Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Masque

6. I'm in love with these cargo pants especially because you can wear them with boots, flats, heels, or sneakers and still look amaze! Look for them on sale I purchased two pair for $35.
Old Navy - Rockstar Twill Cargos $35

7. Lady GaGa Fame smells amazing and the bottle is sweet looking too, so for that reason alone you should buy it.
debenhams.com - Lady Gaga Fame Eau de Parfum $38

8. My favorite lip gloss by far. It's shiny, last, and can be worn over anything or alone.
maccosmetics.com - Mac Clear Lipglass $15



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...