Thursday, April 24, 2014

Summer Movies May Edition!

Summer is not just about beaches, fruity drinks, and cute sunglasses. It's about some of the years best movies being released. May kicks off the start to the Summer Movie Season and I picked some of my favorite movies coming out in May, so that you like I, can make a checklist so I don't miss any of the action. Start saving now cause movies are EXPENSIVE (may I suggest matinees?) but in the mean time check out the trailers below to get you excited for what's to come!

The Amazing Spider-Man 2


Release Date: May 2nd

Neighbors

Release Date: May 9th

Godzilla

Release Date: May 16

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Release Date: May 23

Maleficent

Release Date: May 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...