Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Favorite Things May!

My Favorite Things May


1. My sister put me on sparkling water and since I don't like regular water this is great for me. And there a lot of brands and flavors to choose from.
walmart.com

2. I have always loved this scent and it is perfect for Spring/Summer.
walmart.com - Britney Spears Curious $15

3. Well you need something to do on those road trips this summer and because MASH is an awesome game in itself.
urbanoutfitters.com - Game Pad $9

4. Wine opener, foil remover, pourer, and stopper? Why yes I think I'll take it.
Best Buy - Quirky Multifunctional Wine Opener $6.99

5. Because sun screen should be your BFF! Protect that skin!
target.com -  Up&Up 50 SPF Sun Screen $7.99

6. If you gonna write down your life dreams do it in style.
urbanoutfitters.com - Patterned Notebook $8

7. Perfect for the beach and your outfit!
oldnavy.com - Straw Totes $25

8. I LOVE acid wash jeans and they literally go with anything!
loveculture.com - Acid Wash Skinnies $28


Clicking on the picture above will take you to polyvore.com where you can click a direct link to each item.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...