Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Favorite Things September

My Favorite Things September

My Favorite Things September by ninjahtam 

1. This body wash is soothing and the smell is fantastic...
walgreens.com - Yardley Of London Soothing Bath Shower Gel Lavender Rosemary $4.49

2. Your feet need to be warm in the winter. So why not have them be warm and look cute?
oldnavy.com - Women's Patterned Socks $6

3. It was time for an update and the Iphone 6 has yet to disappoint. The camera is excellent, the screen is clear and larger, and the ios 8 is lovely.
bestbuy.com - Apple Iphone 6 *price varies

4. I LOVE notebooks! I have no real reason why I need them but for some reason I have a whole collection. You can never enough cute notebooks. 
mead.com - Mead Designer Notebook $6 

5. This lip gloss A. adds a little shine. B. mostiruizes, and C. taste like mint, which is my favorite feature. 
bathandbodyworks.com - C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine $7.50

6. Markers make everything better. And when they smell  too, well thats just heaven on paper. 
fivebelow.com - Crayola Doodle Scents $1 each

7. I've become obsessed with wax melts since I got one as a gift for my anniversary. So many scents so little time.
target.com - Home Scents Electric Wax Melt Warmer $20.68 and Home Scents Wax Melts $4.19

8. Every women deserves a new bag when the season change, or maybe once a month? That may be pushing it...
oldnavy.com - Women's Satin Nylon Tote $25

Clicking on the picture above will take you to polyvore.com where you can click a direct link to each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...