Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Favorite Things April!

My Favorite Things April

My Favorite Things April by ninjahtam 

1. I love the colors in this bag and I think it is perfect for keeping swimwear separate from getting everything else in your bag wet. 
victoriassecret.com - Pink Wet Bikini Bag $15

2. Mascara is my kryptonie and I love the definition this one gives my eyelashes.
ulta.com - Essence Get BIG Lashes! Volume Curl Mascara $3.99

3. Tried this this past weekend and I am hooked. Not only delicious but easy too!
1800 Ultimate Peach Margarita $20

4. Posted this earlier this week (see here) but I love totes and this is special because of course pizza...
cottonon.com - Pizza Tote $2

5. This bracelet goes well with a lot of outfits plus it's so different. I love it!
miniinthebox.com - Punk Eagle Claw Bracelet $7.99

6. Perfect color for spring and great quality!
nyxcosmetics.com - Extra Creamy Round Lipstick: Haute Melon $4

7. You can never have enough sunnies!
forever21.com - Mirror Round Sunglasses $5.80

8. I never can resist a phone case hence this cute one!
bestbuy.com - Modal Dual Layer Case: Deep Lavender $9.99

Clicking on the picture above will take you to polyvore.com where you can click a direct link to each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...