Saturday, June 6, 2015

My Favorite Things May!

My Favorite Things May



1. Perfect booty for summer and of course black goes with everything!
Eva by Leila Stone $29.95 - shoedazzle.com

2. Cute and fun pineapple case for a great price! I couldn't resist.
Suppion Pineapple IPhone 6 Case $1.38 - amazon.com

3. Bright color that matches almost any outfit!
NYC In A Minute Nail Polish in Times Square $1.99 - newyorkcolor.com

4. I don't drink Starbucks a lot but I thought this cup was cute for on the go!
Starbucks Reusable Travel Cup $6.49 - amazon.com

5. Great sandal for dresses or pants and the heel is super comfortable.
Elske by Madison $29.95 - shoedazzle.com

6. I need this soda purse in my life. What is not to love?
Cola Cross-body Bag $20.99 - aldoshoes.com

7. Easy to use eye shadow pencil and the color is so pretty!
NYX Jumbo Eye shadow Pencil in Rust $6.25 - amazon.com

8. Received this as gift from a friend and it is giving me life! Seriously! Check it out!
Get Unstock, Be Unstoppable by Valorie Burton $10.48 - barnesandnobles.com

Clicking on the picture above will take you to polyvore.com where you can click a direct link to each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...