Monday, June 30, 2014

My Favorite Things June!

My Favorite Things June!



1. I love my heart shaped sunglasses and they aren't too expensive!
forever21.com - $5.80

2. Victorias Secret Extreme Lip Plumper great to add some extra oomph!
(no longer available online but can be purchased at the Semi-Annual Sale)

3. Make sure your sunglasses stay in one piece and easy to find in your purse!
forever21.com - $2.80

4. I received a coin purse similar to this as a gift and I love it!
coach.com - $48

5. Smells just like strawberries, delightful...

6. My favorite card game of all time and perfect for summer get togethers.
toysrus.com - $6.99

7. Super cute crochet bralette perfect for summer and high waist jeans.
kmart.com - $17.99

8. Fresh smelling summer scent.
bathandbodyworks.com - Pear Blossom Air Shower Gel $6.25



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...