Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Treasures

Things I'm loving right now...

If you watch a lot of TV like I do this is the perfect app for you. It's called TV Forecast and you are able to customize it with what TV shows you like and it makes a schedule for each day with what shows are coming on, the time, description, and even how long you have until its showtime! In case you are impatient it even tells you when your favorite shows are returning back to the air after being on a break, good for them for bad us. It does cost $0.99 in the app store but it's worth it. (And yes I watch Love & Hip Hop ATL, don't judge me.)



This recipe is easy and taste delicious. All you need is chicken, green beans, potatoes, butter, and Italian Seasoning. Click here for original post and baking temperature and time.



I ran into this blog called Camp Patton and fell in love. The writer of the blog Grace (I feel like I know her, I don't, is that weird? anyway) writes about her wonderful brood of four and everything in between. Her post are funny, relate-able, and every now and then she does a giveaway for a sponsored company and who doesn't like free stuff. P.S. Her daughter Julia is the epitome of excellence. 



For some reason I don't like the consistency of regular yogurt but I love Yoplait Whips! I think because it's like eating flavored whipped cream that comes in a ton of flavors is what gets me but yogurt is great for you also. Click Here to learn all the ways adding yogurt to your eating regimen can help!



I thought Best Man Down was originally a comedy but soon found out it was anything but. It makes you have a different range of feelings throughout the movie which I love and the main point of the story is very touching. Grab a tissue too! Not saying I needed one but you just might. OK I needed one...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...