Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's My Birthday! Bad --- Contest I'm in First Place!

I have literally always wanted a surprise birthday party. I don't know why. I mean do you really have to have a reason anyway? The gifts,  the cake, and the food are all amazing but what makes it the "Disney kind of special" is having all of your friends there to make you feel special on your born day is! My bae (as they call them now) did a lot of planning to make my dreams come true! He did have help from mom and sister but the thought alone makes me bubble over with joy! I was a bad photog and forgot to take pictures of the decorations, but I did take a few to remember this momentous occasion! 

 Displaying photo 2.JPG
My cake is sexy adorned with Disney Princess of course

Displaying photo 5.JPG
 Me the birthday girl!

Displaying photo 1.JPG 
 My com padres!

Displaying photo 4.JPG
Daddy showing off his guns

Displaying photo 3.JPG 
 What can I say together they made a beautiful creation...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...