Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Treasures!



Things I'm loving right now...

goodreads.com is a great website for all book lovers. It is easy to navigate and easy to use. You just create a profile, enter some books you've already read, and it gives you recommendations according to your liking. You can create different shelves, such as want to read shelf, that allows you to mark books you want to remember to read later. My favorite part however is the fact that you can save and update your progress on whatever book you are currently reading, which is great for impatient people like myself. I'm working on it...

I'm really late but better late than never. I have fallen in love with the Yummly app. There are so many recipes to choose from and you can save your favorites in different categories to make them easier to find. AND each recipe shows you how many ingredients you'll need, the calories, and the directions plus prep/cooking time. Yummly is also a website for those who prefer to use the world wide web in their recipe adventures.


I came across Flatout Bread when looking for pita bread to make pizzas and was pleasantly surprised.It is kind of like a wrap and can be used in so many ways. I did in fact use it to make pizza but have since used it for wraps and did I mention they taste good even by themselves? There are even different recipes on the website so you can get the most of out each package. 


My mom and I came across Rex-Goliath Wine at the Southern Woman's Show event and have since indulged in several times. We prefer Moscato but they have MANY others to choose from. The wine taste delicious and they are reasonably priced. The website even has recipes to enhance your drinking experience and can tell you where to buy. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...