Monday, November 17, 2014

RHOA: A New House, A Liar, and 2 Crybabies

These women... I just can't. I don't usually do post like these (although maybe I should because I watch an ungodly amount of TV) but with the episode that aired last night I had too.


1. Why does Momma Joyce need a 7 bedroom house?
I mean I get it. If I had money I would buy my mom a house too. BUT she wouldn't have turned down a house I wanted to give her that was just as nice AND she wouldn't need 7 bedrooms for just her. Plus why does she need to be right around the corner from Kandi when she doesn't even like Todd to begin with? I just feel like Momma Joyce has the upper hand when it comes to Kandi and she continues to show that. Plus it seems like it was a decision that Kandi made on her own without Todd and that isn't fair. I mean buying a new pair of boots without saying anything is one thing (sorry Desmond) but a house....


2. Kenya was not attacked. She was given a dose of her own medicine.
 Like everyone else that has spoken on this issue I do not condone violence. But there comes a time with some people when you just can't take it anymore. When you provoke someone you can't expect them to not retaliate. And when they do please don't act like your life is falling apart at the seams all because someone yanked your weave. Get up smooth down your track and keep it moving. Kenya needs to let it go and stop throwing herself a pity party every episode. 



3. Cynthia! Stop blaming NeNe for your life turn around.
I am so tired of Cynthia making it seem like now she has more time for Peter since she isn't friends with NeNe. Now she is happier because she isn't friends with NeNe. Girl bye! That's on you that you weren't spending enough time with your man. And everyone knows that you make you happy first. Sometimes yes we do need to cut dead weight out of our lives but how long that weight is there, how much it impacts us, and when we get rid of it is up to ourselves. Not NeNe Leakes.


4. Apollo is a dirty dog.
Really Apollo really? I mean I don't like Kenya, for the record; but to lie on someone like that is just wrong. And then to admit you lied but not really show any remorse, that's dead wrong. Like Kandi said he had everyone rooting for him and looking at Kenya side-eyed when really she never did anything wrong. And that everyone includes the viewers. Not only that but you have told everyone else that you lied but not your wife? And another thing. Stop trying to throw Phaedra under the bus because she has chosen not to have your back for your second go around to jail. How much support do you want before you decide not to tear your family apart. Jerk.


I will give props where props are due so KUDOS to:

Ayden who is the cutest thing and so smart. The best thing about last nights episode.

Kandi standing up for Porsha to Kenya and the rest of the gang.

A Claudia's joke about the social security card because lets admit at first it was look ooo but then it was like yeah that was funny.  

Until next time...

via http://realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/

Photos courtesy of bravotv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...