Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tueday Treasures! (A day late sorry!)

Things I'm loving right now...



I tried this Salmon in a Bag recipe last week and not only was it delicious but also super easy. The only ingredients you need are salmon, lemon, butter, salt and pepper and walaaa! A meal fit for a queen.

With a new year about to roll around I wanted to give my budgeting a revamp. It is always nice when you can find ways to save a little extra money and why not do it in style. I found these free printables at Thirty Handmade Days and of course they are awesome because they are free but they look nice and are sure to keep you organized for 2015.



Black Friday is its own holiday to me. I love it! Even though these days it is more like Thanksgiving/Black Thursday... but that's none of my business. However if you are an avid Black Fridian like myself then this app is a must have. It shows you when stores have released ads, you can also view the ads right in the app, and it notifies you when ads or stores are updated. You can even create a shopping list. Oh Yeah!


Arnold Sandwich Thins have become my new favorite. They taste delicious and they are good for you. At only 100 calories they make any sandwich taste scrumptious even though you aren't using the traditional sandwich bread. And of course the price is reasonable.

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...