Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday Treasures!



Things I'm loving right now...


I am literally obsessed with Noodles & Company. They have a great food, great prices, and great customer service. They offer numerous noodles dishes but also offer sandwiches, salads, and treats. And by treats I mean delicious rice krispie treats that melt in your mouth. Mmmmmm.


As much TV as I watch I don't know what took me so long to start watching the comedic genius that is Broad City. The show follows two friends in their everyday life in New York which I will say never has a dull moment. The show is funny, rash, and irresistible. Trust me you don't want to miss more than you already have. #FOMO



BuzzFeed has everything and more you could want in a website. News, crazy quizzes, information that you never thought you needed but you do, and random information. And who doesn't need random information. What is even better is that you can keep up with them through many different social platforms, including an app and on Facebook.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...