Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans: I Love You Like A Fat Kid Loves Cake

All I can think about after this weekend was how much food I ate. But mostly how good it taste so I guess my guilt isn't long lasting because I would definitely do it again. Food is love and I'm all about hearts and X's and O's so really the guilt is pointless. 


Friday night Desmond and I ordered Pizza Hut and they just so happen to have a deal going on where you could order two medium pizzas with free sauce drizzle and free flavor crust. So naturally when I saw I could order pretzel crust I was on that deal like a monogram on a newlyweds every earthly belonging. It was delicious though and I can't wait to order it again. You would think the five slices I ate in one sitting would've done it but it didn't. 


Saturday was a Sugar Shack kind of morning and the donuts that morning were not disappointing. I was feeling some of type of way the donuts Gods only made two maple bacon donuts available knowing there was three of us about to enter donut heaven but being the nice person I am I let Tyra and Desmond indulge. My hot chocolate made up for it though so all is forgiven. 


Des and I had planned to stay in the house Saturday since it was raining but my dad invited us to go to Chilis with them and since I have been craving Chilis I thought it rude to deny my stomach the satisfaction. Obviously the food was good because I had finished eating before I got a picture so one of us will just have to do. I know you're brimming with curiousity what I ate though and in that case I had the new Margarita Fresh Mex Bowl. I don't usually try new things but I thought why not. It was good though. Besides some corn salsa that was spicy as shit so if your tongue has a hate relationship with spicy foods i would not include that. It was legit hot. No exxageration. 


I did a little retail therapy which was much needed. Well it's always needed. Or maybe I just say that to make myself feel better. I only spent 17 dollars! And this picture doesn't include my free travel size item from Bath and Body Works and my free undies from Victoria's Secret. #forthewin

Cotton On

Aeropostale 
Pineapple Headband: $4.00
(Plus a 20% off coupon) 


In church I noticed that my gum wrapper had truths and dares on them and of course questions always get me to thinking. The dare on this wrapper was to seek out five bands you loved five years ago. Listen to their songs. This seems easy but I keep going back to N'SYNC which is definitely more than five years ago. 

Anyway here is my list:
Lady Antebellum: Need You Now
The Black Eyed Peas: Imma Be
King of Leon: Use Somebody
Rihanna: Rude Boy
Drake: Find Your Love

The last two aren't bands but they rock so...


Cake with whipped cream icing is the best.... I just had to take a minute to make that known to the world. My mom is the Usher President at church and they celebrated their anniversary yesterday. The program was great but the cake did not disappoint either. And that was the last straw that broke my calorie counting camels back... So worth it though.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...