Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday Treasures!

Things I'm loving right now...

 
Just finished The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty for our book club and it was definitely a page turner. If you like stories that link several different character together you will love this book and of course a little drama never hurt anyone.

 
I was a little skeptical about Apple Music but I gave in updated my phone and instantly fell in love. You can't beat a free three-month trial and once you play in it a little you'll see why it's the best. You can add any song in the library to Your Music and can even listen to those songs without using data services. There are so many songs waiting to be heard and play list waiting to be made. Not to mention $10 a month isn't too bad or $15 for a family is even better.

 
When I first started watching Odd Mom Out I was taken a back. Not because it wasn't good but because it was real. It's nice to see characters, such as moms, portrayed in a different light. Jill isn't perfect but she is freaking awesome and that's what makes her so great.
 
 

 
If you haven't seen Rhianna's BBHMM video where have you been? Disturbing, maybe to some but to me a mini movie that is well done. I wouldn't expect anything less from RiRi and let's be honest when you hear the song after watching this video it makes it so much better.
 
Until Next Time...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...