Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! As you can see I haven't posted in some time. Since I was on Winter vacation I took that time to relax and be lazy. I throughly enjoyed myself but I did miss posting up for you guys! I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! For the past 3 years of have made a bucket list for the year and this year was no different! Wanted to share it with you all and encourage you to make one also! 



Even if you don't make a bucket list make a list of things you've always wanted to do or places you've always wanted to go. Make 2014 count, I know I will!

Speaking of I can now cross one thing off of my list!

Get a bartender to name a drink after you!

Introducing the Tamarra Punch!


Sweet with a bit of a kick just like me! 

P.S. Hope you like the new look and theme!

Toodles - Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...