Monday, September 22, 2014

Busch Gardens Baby!

I love a roller coaster and I love some good food so naturally Busch Gardens is the place for me. They are however super expensive so I'm lucky if I get to go once a year. It just so happens that on Desmond and I's anniversary we got the lovely opportunity of being roped into one of those presentations where if you sit and listen to someone for 90 minutes they give you free stuff. Fun right? Only ours was 3 hours and our lovely presenter man was a talkative one. Which I can talk to don't get me wrong but I have mastered the gift of reading people when I just might be talking too much... I don't think he had though. Anywhoo yesterday proved the 3 hours was worth it (don't tell Desmond I said that) And of course my two mains were there to join in the fun!


I always have to snap a shot of Desmond before excitement ensues. He just loves it can't you tell...


Shameless bathroom selfie after our first two rides. Hence the wilder hair. It was already wild when I left the house according to Desmond.


Can't come to Busch Gardens and not ride the Loch Ness Monster.



Alpengeist was pretty awesome! Don't know if that is Desmond's excited face or not...



90 degree drop off the Griffon why yes I'll take it.




Wait in line selfies of course! Moms real feelings to all the coasters we made her get on.






A few Howl O Scream decorations.







Best way to end the day. Popcorn and water. Well I would've perferred a margarita but they cost too much up in there. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...