Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Treasures!

Things I'm loving right now...


Skinny Pop Popcorn is the perfect snack that you don't have to feel guilty about later. It has just the right amount of flavor to make it tasty without adding all the artificial ingredients. It is whole grain which packs nutrients and fiber. AND it is not too expensive. A large bag at Sams Club is around $5 and it last  a good amount of time. Unless you can't stop eating it like said author of this blog. :/

 
 Saving Money Living Smart is a GREAT blog for all those peeps out there that like a good deal, and y'all know I like me a good deal. The Long Island Coupon Queen is always putting up new savings from Rite-Aid to Walmart and from Amazon to cute little online stores you may have never heard of. My favorite feature is the coupon match ups because I like couponing but it is not easy and she makes sure you get the best deals. Make sure to sign-up through email and start saving today!


I've been trying to eat healthier and have been searching for meal ideas and the such. I came across this nifty chart that helps you pack a balanced and healthy lunch by giving some ideas on what to pack. Head over to Rage Against  the Minivan and print out this delight and start packing some deliciousness today! 


MMMMM.... That's what I think of when I think about Love Crunch Granola. I was kindly introduced to this by a friend and have been in love ever since. I was a little skeptical at first but they have a variety of flavors to choose from and they are reasonably priced and really good for you!


P.S. All of these but one  were about food. Sorry not sorry. Ya girl likes to eat!

 
Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...