Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday Treasures!


Things I'm loving right now...


I love this photo I found on pintrest because sometimes we beat ourselves about things to much and for too long. This is a good reminder of how to handle making a mistake so we don't dwell on them forever. Which I will admit I am guilty of...


Redbook has is all. Fashion. Beauty. Recipes. Tip. Tricks. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg to subscribe and they have the best cover stars with the best articles. The design of the magazine is fun and fresh and doesn't try to pack to much information into one issue.

 
I am always looking for ways to keep my body looking gorg so this article from bembu.com was perfect and informative. I never knew things that we have in our kitchens are easy to use for out health and only a spoonful at that. Try one or try them all!


You know how there are certain dishes you like and don't like at the same time? Or is it just me? Well chilli is one of those dishes for me. I've had it and loved it and had it and hated it. But this recipe from gimmesomeoven.com is worth a try. It only has 5 ingredients and it looks so tasty. And it's almost winter time! MMMMM just thinking about it!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...