Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Treasures!

Things I'm loving right now...




I feel like I have never had yellow rice which could be a lie so let's just say maybe I haven't had yellow rice that taste this good. Mahatma Rice is not expensive and it is easy to make. Since I like it so much it is also a plus it makes a pretty good size portion. Not that I am eating it by myself but I mean I could....






A little late to the party but nevertheless I have arrived. I knew that Childish Gambino was a great artist because I heard a few freestyles he had done but listening to his most recent mix tape I fell in love. The songs are upbeat and just remind me of GOOD music. His bars are nothing short of amazing and it just gives you an overall good feeling and isn't that what music is supposed to do?







As if I need a new show to watch right? BUT Secrets and Lies has me hooked. It has more drama than a reality TV show and that is saying a lot because I watch a lot of reality TV. The plot is good and it is really one of those whodunit shows where you have no idea who REALLY donit. Trust me it’s worth it. 




Spring is almost here and the last thing I want to do is clean. Getting started a little at a time however can make it less painless. I found this printable Spring Cleaning Sheet from Simple Living Mama and definitely plan to use it so that  deep cleaning will be one less thing to worry about during the summer. I need to focus on looking cute and the beach...

Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...