Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Favs

I loved every single thing I got for Christmas this year. And I'm not just saying that because I should. My family and friends know me very well and know it doesn't take much to excite me! I couldn't fit everything on one board but I did pick out some of my favs! 

Christmas Favs


1. Mom got me these boots that I fell in love with at first sight!
Mudd Lace-Up Boots - $60 - kohls.com

2. My grandma got Desmond and I these beautiful mirrors to add some style and grace to the place.
Threshold Five Piece Round Mirror Set Black - $25 - target.com

3. My In-laws gifted me with a goregeous Kate Spade cheeta print wallet. I believe the one I have is sold out but this one is very similar. 
Kate Spade New York:  Cedar Street Leopard Lacey Zip Around Continental Wallet - 117.99 - ebags.com

4. I LOVE this DVD. Mainly for the time travel from Destiny's Child too what is now the one and only Beyonce. My sister did not disappoint with this gem. 
4 Live At Roseland: Elements Of 4 (2 Music DVD) - $14.88 - walmart.com

5. My boo did so well on choosing gifts for me this year. Hence this beautiful bag. 
Hairlong - $55 - aldoshoes.com

6. My office is shaping up nicely and what better way then to add some artwork that fully describes me. AWESOME!
Awesome Canvas 20X20 - $30 - target.com

7. I've been wanting Toms for sooooo long and my mommy made that dream come true! 
Toms Women's Shoes - $54 - toms.com

8. My sisters-in-law gave me a set of four Pink Body Mist. The Fresh and Clean is my favorite! They smell delicious and I'm loving trying something new!
Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh and Clean Body Mist - $8 - victoriassecret.com 

9.  I have been in need of a new bed spread and I am currently obsessed with gray and yellow! Of course mom came through! (When does she not?)
Holden 6 Piece Bedding Ensemble -$60 to $100 - macys.com

10. What Ninjah doesn't need a ninja? This blender contraption is amazing and it can be used for a variety of things. Mainly strawberry daquiris which are also my fav. Thanks mom!
Ninja Master Prep QB1004 Professional Blender Food Processor - $79.99 - kohls.com

11. We did secret pals at work this year and my secret pal surprised with me a lemon theme which is my number one scent! And this candle was included which smells delightful!
 Meyer Lemon: Medium Perfect Pillar Candles - $7.99 - yankeecandle.com

P.S. I also got some stamps from my friend Bonnie at work. Which for me is a great gift, saying as though I probably owe her $10 in stamps. Polyvore wouldn't let me include it in my board but didn't want to leave it off.

Until Next Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...