Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday Treasures!

Things I'm loving right now...



Reunion by Hannah Pittard was a different book than I would normally read but I really enjoyed it. It is a story about a family dealing with suicide, financial issues, and relationships and how one persons problems can effect everyone. 



Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider for Keurig is one of my favorites for the winter months. It not only taste delicious but the company makes a ton of other flavors that include lemonade, pumpkin spice, and hot cocoa. 
 


I know it can be hard to make goals and keep them but one of the easiest ways to stay in the game is by writing them down. This Goals Organizer Poster from The Nectar Collective is cute and easy to use, whether you are making goals for the day, week, month, or year. 
 



I think I may have written about this show before but trust me it is worth two post. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is hilarious and the characters are people you want to be friends with in real life. Everyone is unique and funny in their own way meaning there is never a dull moment.



I LOVE entertainment and Entertainment Weekly gives me life! From books, to TV, movies, and everything in between it does not disappoint. There is a new issue every week so you never miss anything and you can get a free digital subscription with a print subscription which some magazines sadly do not offer. 

Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...