Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans | Bacon Doughnuts Do Exist

Desmond attempted to surprise me this weekend by planning a Saturday morning rendezvous at a doughnut shop in Richmond called Sugar Shack. I wasn't sure what to expect but I soon realized that this place could easily come in at second place as heaven on earth. First place being the dinner table at moms. 


Cinnamon and sprinkle doughnuts your girl is used to. Maple glazed doughnuts with bacon crumbles are a new favorite. ALL of the doughnuts were delish of course. Dare I say they taste as if they were made with love ? 


The Hot Cocoa was tasty as well and as the guy was making it he said, " I ran out of whipped cream. Do you want to wait for me to make some more?" Make some more? Hand made whipped cream? Oh yes you've made a regular of us.


Forever 21 sucked me in and made me spend a whole $18 worth but I will say I don't at all feel bad about it. Sale items were an extra 50% off and 50% is enough to make me bust out the tootsie roll while reaching for my wallet. The jeans are not my usual style but for 2.99 I can dress like I'm from the 80's for a day. And look good doing it. The shorts; my hope for an early spring, were only 5.99 and because you can never have enough black shirts I scooped up this one for $1.50. A few jewelry items sprinkled in there made for a fabulous  shopping experience.


Because I spend at least an hour a day on hip2save.com I came across a Panda Express deal where if you buy any item you get a single item for free. So naturally I had to use it, plus Desmond and I had never ventured into Panda Express before. We ordered online 2 hours before we picked it up which I think was awesome! 


I wasn't sure how the sizes would be but let's just say a single size serving is really just enough for one person. Maybe even a newborn, not that I know how much a newborn eats saying as though I have never had one. But I imagine that portion wouldn't fill them up. We ordered extra noodles and rice thank goodness. It was good not the best Chinese I ever had. Sorry Panda Express Lovers of the world.


Overall it was a great weekend. Plus I am off tomorrow. Whoop Whoop! Redbox and DVR unite!


Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...