Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Treasures!

Things I'm loving right now...



I'm a sucker for a celebrity biography and Jennifer Lopez's book True Love was no exception. The book is based around her world tour and how she lost and then found herself again. Reminding us that celebrities are kinda just like us. 


stylepantry is my new obsession and for good reason. It is impossible to not be in love with almost every outfit she post and it gives great inspiration for your own fashion adventures. 


I have been wanting to throw a party for a while now but the food alone can be so expensive. This chart helps to purchase the amount of food depending on the amount of people. Perfect for soon to be spring get togethers!


I don't know what it is but I loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's just a fun movie to watch and the characters are so different but still amazing in their own way. A little action here and comedy there makes for a great movie!


I don't know if sleep sounds are for everyone but they definitely help me fall asleep easier some nights. Rain, Rain is a free app that offers tons of sleep sounds with the option to purchase more. But it comes with so many you'll be set and sleeping peacefully.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...