Friday, January 30, 2015

Lettuce Wraps


I can cook ok but I do not like to. So an easy recipe for me is like a binge marathon of Orange is the New Black. Amazing. I experimented for the first time with a recipe and I must say I did an excellent job. Well to me anyway. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!

Ingredients:

Pack of ground beef
2- 1/4 tsp of Minced Garlic
1/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce
2 tbs of Soy Sauce
Salt
Pepper
Lemon Juice
Red Wine Vinegar
Carrots
Cilantro
Head of Lettuce 

Directions: 

1. Brown the ground beef with the minced garlic and drain immediately after.
2. Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, a splash of lemon juice and red wine vinegar to beef and heat thoroughly on medium heat.
3. Once beef mixure is heated through add salt and pepper to taste as well as carrots and cilantro (or any other vegetables of your choosing). Heat for about five minutes.
4. Tear lettuce apart to form a lettuce taco. Place beef inside and enjoy!



*Just wanted to make a note that you can add so many types of vegetables if you like. I stuck with carrots and cilantro in case it didn't turn out so well. There are also different types of lettuce you can use but I use Iceberg Lettuce for this recipe.

Until Next Time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...