Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Forgotten Fotos

Just a few gems I never did post...

This is from Thanksgiving when my boo came to visit me. Of course Desmond thinks she loves him best and likes to steal her away. He still does. Everytime we see her...


Who doesn't like Ninja Bread Cookies during Christmas Time!


Out for my friends birthday at one of my favorite places Taphouse. That was good night.

Maragitas #45 on my list of favorite things

Although I don't visit downtown all the time I do love Richmond. So many different places and people. I need to venture out more. Summer To Do List addition.
 

This is my photo I will include with my application to join the circus. I want to be a dancer and I have already created an 8 count. Video coming soon.


 Playing around with the Panorama camera. Don't mind Tyra's scary exorcist pose.

Went skating for my God Sisters birthday. Desmond thinking he in Roll Bounce

Until Next Time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...