Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans: A Birthday and a Re-Birth

It has been an eventful past couple of days. I'm not used to all the excitement. So lucky for me I am on Spring Break this week so I can recoup and unwind. I gained two pounds I am sure that is partly the $1 drinks from Happy Hour Thursday and part the fabulous Easter dinner my mom prepared. It was worth is so no shame in my game.


A group of us went out for my Best Friends birthday on Thursday to Off the Hookah. (That's her full of glee in her race car flag. Her words not mine) I normally don't like that place but it wasn't crowded like it normally is. Although the man at the door was very off putting. Like someone spit in his rum and coke. However the $1 drinks as I stated before were on point! 




They also had $1 sliders which I did not partake in but they did look delicious. So I will give their Happy Hour a thumbs up. We all had a really good time. And Shareka and I looked cute so that what was most important.



Friday Tyra called and told me that Old Navy had 50% off shoes so of course you know I had to go buy browse the shoes. But when we got there obviously Tyra did not read the email correctly because it was only until 1. Which why? Everyone is at work still. Whatever happen to 6? So we gladly exited that building quick and made our way to Target where I couldn't resist a pretzel and an Icee. Well I could resist but Desmond has a habit of not eating before we leave then crying that he hasn't eaten all day. Thus resulting in me eating cause I mean I need to eat too....




Friday night Sharekas boyfriend cooked dinner and invited all of her friends over for the second round of her birthday celebrations. Dinner was good and I had fun catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while. I of course didn't take enough pictures :( but I did get some good ones. And I also learned how to perfect a no head selfie. How cute am I with no face?





Hope everyone had a great Easter. Or as Desmond calls it the Re-Birth. Church was super long but dinner was bomb! Tyra insisted on having a photo shoot because you know why not? She said there was great lighting so I'm guessing she was right. I felt bad wearing black on Easter because I feel like you're supposed to wear bright colors or pastels but I didn't want to buy anything new so black it was. I did try and spoof it up a bit with some blue though. Great way to end a weekend! 


Last but not least Happy Birthday to my BFF! Love you!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...