Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Favorite Things March!


My Favorite Things March

My Favorite Things March by ninjahtam

1. I love the color of these heel sandals and the fact that the heel isn't too high.
oldnavy.com - Women's Block-Heel Sandals $32.94 

2. A friend reccommended this and YES it does work. You can paint your nails and be done in no time.
amazon.com Seche Vite Dry Fast Nail Coat $6.50

3. I have a tan bucket bag I love! You can find them just about anywhere just depends how much you want to spend. (I got mine from Old Navy but couldn't find it anymore)
shopbob.com - Sophie Hulme Large Drawstring Bucket $995

4. I love Redbook and I love LC! Check out the magazine for great articles!
redbookmag.com - Redbook $15

5. Got this on sale and have been in love with it since. Makes my lips juicy Kylie Jenner style.
walgreens.com - NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss $3.99

6. Summer is almost here and what better way to embrace it than to drink wine on the patio while the sun sets. Can hardly wait...
Cupcake Moscato D'Asti *prices varies

7. My sister got me this one weekend for $3 and I have been using it everyday since. It is just big enough for what you need but doesn't take up too much space.
boarddudes.com - Magnetic Dry Erase Weekly Board Combo $13.79

8. This eyeliner goes on smooth and neat. I have it in green and purple and it instantly adds a little flare.
ulta.com - Pixel Party Prood Liquid Eyeliner $1.49

Clicking on the picture above will take you to polyvore.com where you can click a direct link to each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...