Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Treasures!

Things I'm loving right now...



How stunning do these ladies look all the time but especially on this cover! I love Glamour magazine its my fav (you probably already knew that) but what I love even more is when they have wonderful women who make a big difference on the cover. Work!


I used to eat Barbecue Sunflower Seeds back in my camp counselor days and just recently have been obsessing over them again. I don’t even know why but I literally have to pry the bag from my hands. And the fact that it is reseable and not one seed goes un-eaten means the world to me… No for real.




I got theses BIC Cristal Xtra Bold Pens as a gift last year and have been stocking up on them ever since. They write so smooth and I am already a pen hoarder so these being the best pens I have ever used are not helping. Did I mention I have 4 unopened packs at home? 




If you know me you know Rihanna is my girl. And although this song is different from her usual sound I still love it. It will def be one of my jams on my summer playlist.


Until Next  Time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...